Ikshvaku Free Sandalwood Variety Gift Pack in Ayurvedic Treat Mini Agarbatti | Herbal Incense Sticks – Set of FIVE
Ayurvedic Treat Mini is a treat to the soul! This pack has fragrances for people who like a mixture herbal scents. This can also be an ideal gift for our near and dear ones! Freshen your surroundings, create a spiritual ambience for your meditation and relaxation, let the fragrances linger in the background during your yoga practices, let the aroma seek into the nooks and corners and drift around making their subtle presence felt as you delve deeper into you karma! These incenses can become a part of your life without interfering at all! This pack includes a FREE Sandalwood with every pack of FIVE Divine fragrances. So, each pack has SIX unique aromas to suit your every need, every mood!
Incense sticks, also known as agarbathi (or agarbatti) and joss sticks, are sticks in which incense paste is rolled or moulded around is one of the main forms of incense in India. The bamboo method originated in India and is distinct from the Nepal, Tibet and Japanese methods of stick making which don’t use a bamboo core. Though the method is also used in the west, particularly in America, it is strongly associated with India. Ikshvaku incenses are hand-rolled blend of flowers, spices, and resins, and each stick burns for about 40 minutes. The natural ingredients, herbs, resins and masala are blended to perfection to create a soothing aroma. This aromatic incense with its sweet, yet earthy fragrance will enhance any mood or environment.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Cover: Resealable plastic; Chemicals: None, non-toxic. Frankincense, being an exquisite fragrance, is very sweet, sugary and engaging. One can also get rid of depression with the cheering fragrance of Frankincense.
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Stick Quality: Bamboo stick for smooth burning. Frankincense is rusty in hue and has a granular surface. Weight: 25 gms per pouch, FIFTEEN pouches in each Cover; Stick Length: 8 inches; Burn Time: About 40 minutes;
- Package: Ideal for Retailers, Individuals; Packing: Master Packs of self-locking, air-sealed brown covers!
- Ikshvaku incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India. SIGMA is an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR).
- Ikshvaku incense is non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air as per the MSDS.
- The fragrances include herbal / floral mixtures and are aptly titled Ayurvedic, Maddipal, Nag Champa, Frankincense, Patchouli, Persian Rose, Tulasi Kasturi, Tulasi Lobhan, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Kesar Saffron, Blue Flame, Lavender, Floral Delight and Divine Aroma.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.