Ikshvaku Frankincense Incense Sticks
The Frankincense Incense sticks are completely handmade. The paste of the Frankincense Masala mixture is hand rolled onto a bamboo stick. The whole stick is of 8 inches. The colour of the incense stick is dark brownish.
Frankincense had been derived from Old French as “Franc Encens” which literally means “a high quality incense”. Frankincense is used for burning as an incense. The people of Oman deem frankincense incense sticks as the substance brought with the blessings of the transcendent. There is an availability of frankincense in the highest value and also the lowest one. Silver and Hojari are both the highest quality of Frankincense. The frankincense resins that fall after the summer rains are considered to be the best for preparing the incense. The colour of Frankincense varies from white to lemon yellow. Frankincense also has a Biblical reference, according to which, Jesus was gifted Gold Frankincense and Myrrh by Magi.
Frankincense has a great demand in the industry of Aromatherapy, perfumery and pharmaceuticals.
The incense sticks are completely hand rolled. The colour of the incense is rusty just as the reddish brown coating that gets deposited onto the iron. The paste of the Frankincense incense is hand rolled onto the bamboo stick. The size of the incense stick is 8 inches.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Cover: Resealable plastic; Chemicals: None, non-toxic. Frankincense, being an exquisite fragrance, is very sweet, sugary and engaging.
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Stick Quality: Bamboo stick for smooth burning. Frankincense is rusty in hue and has a granular surface.
Stick Length: 8 inches; Burn Time: About 40 minutes;
- Ikshvaku incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India. SIGMA is an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR).
- Ikshvaku incense is non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air as per the MSDS.
- Ikshvaku Incense Sticks or Herbal Agarbatti are now available in Maddipal, Nag Champa, Ayurvedic, Sandalwood, Tulasi Loban, Jasmine, Tulasi Kasturi, Persian Rose, Lavender, Blue Flame, Patchouli, Kesar Saffron, Frankincense, Divine Aroma and Floral Delight fragrances
|Dimensions||8 × 12 × 15 in|
50 gms, 250 gms
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Some time ago, I had bought the WILDBERRY brand of frankincense to try out the scent… and although the quality of the sticks themselves were very good, I found I really didn’t care for the scent itself. I chalked it up to just not being my thing. At least, until I got a packet of ISHVAKU’s Frankincense in a variety pack of 10 fragrances.And my entire outlook has completely changed!Whereas the Wildberry was a moderately-strong rough scent with a fair amount of smoke, this Ikshvaku is very smooth with a lighter, soothing presence that embraces the surrounding space instead of charging in. What it boils down to, however, is I actually deeply enjoy THIS frankincense, so it really hadn’t anything to do with the scent itself… just the process it was made with. It has to be because this Ikshvaku is a herbal compound as opposed to Wildberry’s oil dipping process.Ikshvaku certainly has gotten my attention as a serious quality source of incense.