Ikshvaku Incense Four Cones Variety Pack – Set of FIVE
Get this Jumbo Variety pack to include Sandalwood, Nag Champa, Rose and Loban cones, all boxes in a single pack!
Ikshvaku Incense cones are completely handmade. The paste or the Masala mixture is hand-stuffed into a cone moulds. Incense cones, also known as dhoop or dhoop cones, in which an incense paste is moulded around in to a cone, is one of the main forms of incense in India. Cones burn themselves out and leave ashes only. Whereas the sticks leave a woody fragrance at times, the cones only let out fragrance of herbal extracts divinising the atmosphere around. Ikshvaku sources its incense from a cottage industry located in the south Indian city of Bengaluru, India.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Chemicals: None, non-toxic;
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Burn Time: About 20 minutes each cone;
- Cone Length: 2 inches, Base Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Cones available now in Rose, Loban, Sandalwood, Nag Champa and Lavender fragrances
- This incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India, an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR). As per the MSDS, Ikshvaku Incense is Non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 10 in|
ONE, TWO, FOUR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.