Ikshvaku Lavender Cones – 25 Cones – Set of FIVE
The word Lavender has its roots in Latin language called “Lavare” which means “to wash out”. Hence, Lavender incenses are used to wash out the mental stress and brings relief to the mind. Lavender is a flower found in nature which occupies a very sacred place. The colour of Lavender flower signifies Royalty, grace and elegance. The lavender flower extracts are used to prepare Lavender incense. The incense when burnt smells really sweet just as the Lavender flower is very delicate and precious. Similarly the essence of the Lavender incense is very tempting and sedating. The scent of Lavender is very cleansing, soothing and calming for the mind of an individual. It drives out the negativities that take birth in a mind.
The Lavender Incense cones are completely handmade. The paste of the Lavender Masala mixture is hand-stuffed into a cone moulds. Incense cones, also known as dhoop or dhoop cones, in which an incense paste is moulded around in to a cone, is one of the main forms of incense in India. Cones burn themselves out and leave ashes only. Whereas the sticks leave a woody fragrance at times, the cones only let out fragrance of herbal extracts divinising the atmosphere around. Ikshvaku sources its incense from a cottage industry located in the south Indian city of Bengaluru, India.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Chemicals: None, non-toxic;
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Burn Time: About 20 minutes each cone;
- Cone Length: 2 inches, Base Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Cones available now in Rose, Loban, Sandalwood, Nag Champa and Lavender fragrances
- This incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India, an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR). As per the MSDS, Ikshvaku Incense is Non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air.
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 10 in|
ONE, TWO, FOUR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.