Ikshvaku Nag Champa Cones – 25 Cones – Set of FIVE
“Nag Champa” derives its name from Sanskrit language where “Nag” means “breadth or spirit”. Nag Champa derives its scent from the Ailanthus Tree and is considered to be a Sacred Tree. The familiarity of the aroma of Nag Champa is due to its composition which consists of the extracts of Champa flower that grows in India. The fragrance that nag champa comprises is very heavy and earthly. It has holy orientations to it and is extensively used as an offering to our ultimate power. It greets the atmosphere of a place with spirituality which inculcates the willingness to do meditation, morning prayers, religious ceremonies, etc. Captivating fragrance of the incense leaves its prolonged impressions on the sensory organs of an individual. It is helpful in generation of positive moods and purgation of the air.
The Nag Champa Incense cones are completely handmade. The paste of the Nag Champa Masala mixture is hand-stuffed into a cone moulds. Incense cones, also known as dhoop or dhoop cones, in which an incense paste is moulded around in to a cone, is one of the main forms of incense in India. Cones burn themselves out and leave ashes only. Whereas the sticks leave a woody fragrance at times, the cones only let out fragrance of herbal extracts divinising the atmosphere around. Ikshvaku sources its incense from a cottage industry located in the south Indian city of Bengaluru, India.
- Total No. of Cones: 25 in each box, One boxes
- Weight: About 77 gms per cover, Package: Master Packs of self-locking, air-sealed.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Chemicals: None, non-toxic;
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Burn Time: About 20 minutes each cone;
- Cone Length: 2 inches, Base Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Cones available now in Rose, Loban, Sandalwood, Nag Champa and Lavender fragrances
- This incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India, an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR). As per the MSDS, Ikshvaku Incense is Non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air.
|Dimensions||7 × 8 × 10 in|
ONE, TWO, FOUR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.